Wowsers – I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award!
For those of you who have not come across this before, it is where a blogger somewhere out there has found your blog site and decided its pretty groovy, and then nominated you!
My nomination came from the lovely Natalie, who has a pretty impressive blog herself – Free Spirit Designs go and check it out! Thanks very much for the nomination, it means a huge amount to me, a relatively new blogger, and especially from someone who writes a much more professional looking and entertaining reading blog than mine!
Anyway, back to my award – how exciting!! A grinning like a Cheshire cat here! Well, there are various rules around this award, which I will lay out for you below and the try to follow!
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, well number one and two are easy as I seen to have already done those! So we will go straight to number 3.
1. My favourite cheese is Petit Reblouchon.
2. I have birth marks in my eyes – little black dots in the iris.
3. I once ran away from home with my brother – we took snacks, our teddy bears, and the bathroom stool. We made it as far as the top of the road before running out of snacks.
4. I love Wes Anderson films – Rushmore is my favourite.
5. I have never used/played a slot machine or arcade game.
6. I am afraid of the dark, although I try very hard not to be!
7. I have never been to the Lake District – I would love to go!
Wow – that was hard to think of things to put there!
And now for the bloggers I would like to nominate – here we go, in no kind of order at all…..
Soooo – that should keep you all busy for a while, checking out all those blogs above – they are all well worth a read.
Crikey, you would not believe how long it has taken to write this post – I am off for a well deserved pint (please note, I am not drinking in the morning, it is 9.30pm here, my eyes can’t take any more ‘screen’ today and so Iw ill proof read and spell check in he morning before actually posting!)
Would love to hear back as to which of these blogs you like the best!